Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wow, I must have been pretty emotional yesterday, huh? I hardly remember what happened yesterday except for a lot of crying. Haha. Biasa ah, bro. Kalau tak nangis, tu bukan Fazlun. But well, I thought a lot about what happened lately and I just thought that maybe, it's good that this happened. Because, we finally know who are the ones who would stay when we need help, and who are the ones who wouldn't. Pretty people showed their true ugly colours now. About time. :)

But I don't really care, actually. It's not like we asked for help, anyway. I have my family by my side, that's more than enough. Farah's fine, I guess. We came up with as much excuses as we could, haha. Sometimes, she cries and becomes very stubborn, and Sisto, always being the impatient one, would scold Farah. But me, I guess I have to be the water when there's 2 fire bushes burning up in front of me. Hahahaha. It actually was kinda fun, having the role of authority. Listen to me and shut up, kinda thing. But being the eldest does have its disadvantages: TV.

I want to watch KBS but Farah wants to watch Disney Channel or CartoonNetwork. & if I don't tune to the channel she wants, she'll kick up some tornado of a tantrum. And when I say kick, it's for real. I think she should play in an all-girls soccer team. She has the legs and strength for it. LOL.

Actually, whatever that happened lately, wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. I think I just overreacted or something. You know me, always so negative. But I've seen some positive things over what happened and I think we'll be just fine.

I guess I've cheered up some today. Well, going down for GNK cheered me up a lot. Especially when you have Liyana, Haikal, Fahmi and Amirul to joke around with after that. We sat at Banquet for an hour plus or so, and then Fahmi and myself headed for GSM practice at Emily Hill. I think that by the end of next week, I'll probably earn myself some leg muscles or something. The hike up Emily Hill drives me crazy. What's worse, it's gonna be intensive practice starting this Friday onwards. I'm gonna die, man, climbing up the steep stairs. The up side is that the place, has lots and lots and lots of cats. Heh.

Balinese is fine, so far. EXCEPT for Pendet. That song can just drive me crazy. I play by memory, and worse, Mei Yin and Mazlan are so far away from me so I can't see which note they're hitting. I got so freaking lost just now. But Pak Alit is always so nice. Why is he always so nice?! I feel so bad whenever I make a mistake and all he does is smile and laugh at me. Macam die simpan marah. Tak bagos seh gitu. I salute him for his patience, seriously. I was probably just too tired just now. B kept saying my face looks so pale. Hmm. But 4 songs are almost tight already, major achievement!!! :D:D:D:D:D Gong ain't as easy as it seems, trust me.

This is the final sprint. Just one more week, and it'll be over and done with. Not forgetting the 4th April show at Nanyang Primary. There'll be interaction with the kids, gosh that'll be so awesome. Hahahaha.

Well, I guessed I've really cheered up a lot. Take care, guys. Always be in the best of health, alright? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment