Thursday, March 31, 2011

When You're Gone

So I met Snow White and her Dwarf today with their two midgets. Haha. Story: I was alone at home after sending Farah to school, and Mum went to the office for some meeting or something. I got a random call from Dwarf and he asked me if I've eaten and stuff. Then when he found out I was alone at home, he asked if I wanted to meet him and Snow White at White Sands. Like duh, I'm always up for meeting them. Hehe. So we met, and decided to lunch at Mad Jack. After a while, I called Sisto and asked her if she wanted to join us. She was practically yelling on the phone, "OMG, I LOVE MAD JACK'S BAKED RICE!" kind of thing, ya know. So she joined us. At around 5, I left them at Mad Jack to head back home to fetch Farah. Nafisah surprised me with a hug from behind. & when I turned to face her, this big gust of wind blew her tudung over and covered her face. I laughed like crazy. HAHAHA!!!! So when the bus came and I got Farah with me (excitedly talking about her homework), I brought her back to Mad Jack to meet the rest. And the picture up there, was what Dwarf bought for her.

I hate these kind of toys which you'll have to build from scratch. I was damn irritated with it, seriously. They just won't connect together, especially the slide and the blue roof. I started on it at about 7 all the way until 10, including pasting the stickers and whatever nonsense. If I ever have a son, I'll get my husband to do this nonsense for him. HAHAHA!!! :p

I didn't know Mr. Australia still reads my blog. I feel ever so touched. :p *pink blob shaking its sexy butt here*

I've started to adjust a little. Although it tires me out and makes me feel like a wife/mother the whole time, I've decided that maybe this could be a good thing for us all. We'll just need to give Farah some time to move on. :)

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

No comments:

Post a Comment