Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In just 4 months since Angah's departure, so many problems hit this family.
But I keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason.
Only Allah knows best.
So whatever comes our way, we have to accept it.
I just hope for the strength to overcome it.

Someone told me this today:
There's nothing you can do by crying sadly. It's just something written by Allah 50000 years ago.
You just have to learn to move on.

At that point, I couldn't absorb the words because I was crying too hard.
But now, I think he's right.
Sometimes, you just need someone to remind you.

My commitments are really clashing with my family problems right now.
I just wish someone could understand how much I really need people to be mature and understand the situation I'm in.
It's not that I don't want to be there, I just can't no matter how much I want to be there.
You don't know what kind of stress I'm under right now.

Well, nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment