Saturday, March 26, 2011

I was in the bus yesterday, returning from the photoshoot at school when he told me he was online, and I happened to have arrived at Pasir Ris so I rushed home faster. & we skyped for a while. But it was good enough for me 'cause he was very entertaining with the hair and the complaints. :p

So, the maulid just ended a while ago. Liyana came and finally met Ummi Aisyah. Hehehe. First time bringing a friend to "my world". Hahahaha. The maulid was full force. Zikir, Burdah, Asmaul Husna and the normal songs we always do. The most epic part is Liyana's shocked face when the first song started and the women played drums. Her mouth was hanging open, like shocked and jakon. I was singing away but laughing 'cause her face was so funny. She said, "Ni dah macam orang kahwin." LOOOOL. & I saw on her twitter, she said that it was like arabian night here. HAHAHA!! Cute sia she.

But at the same time, the BBQ was ongoing at Pasir Ris Park. I felt bad about not going cause I missed the last one and the boys are always organizing these BBQs for the group. But what can I do when the date coincided with an important event at my house? People need to understand that. I would have forgone the maulid had it not been for the thinking that I needed the do'a. Not just for my sake, but for my family. I tried to persuade my mum, and she said, "Which is more important, BBQ with your friends or do'a?" & it's true anyway. I don't regret not going for the BBQ, because there was a lot of do'a. & of course, because of Ummi Aisyah. :)

I can't wait for the 14th.

But first, the 4th and 8th and 9th. I'm such a busy woman ever since joining the professional Gamelan groups. It does tire me out, but the busier I am, the less I think about the problems that really bug me.

Okay, this is a post longer than I had planned. Well, take care ya'll. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment