Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I was too late when I got home; he left long before I arrived.

He studied Chemical Engineering. He left his pilot job and is now working in an oil refinery company or something. He travels alot; he's leaving for China tomorrow. He has a son and daughter now. Aunty Tini apologized to my mum. His son is in Anglo Chinese Primary and his daughter is due to go to Raffles Girls Primary next year. He's rich now, no surprise. He always said he'll prove some people in the family wrong.

My sister got the chance to meet him. I didn't. She got to talk to him. I didn't. I missed him. For 8 years, I've wondered where he was. All I can remember is his young, handsome face. But my sis got to see how much he'd grown over the years.

Well, Faz, it's not your fault. You're always a little too late sometimes.

I hope to get to meet you someday, Pak Ucu. Don't leave again. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment