Monday, February 14, 2011

Distant

I almost cried when I found out that he tried to guess what I would like to eat today. He had two choices on his mind: Chicken Chop or Spaghetti. He recounted on the times where I'd always have spaghetti at Art Bites, so he chose to get me Spaghetti, and Fish & Chips for himself. Unfortunately, he was wrong. I really felt like having Chicken Chop just now, but what he did, really, really, really, really touched me. Usually, he'd ask what I want to eat. But today, for the first time, he took a big step at guessing what I would want to eat. & while we ate, he kept asking me if it was nice, and if I was okay with it. The truth was, I really felt like crying because I've never been so touched by someone's action.

& after doing my notes for tomorrow's OS paper, I decided to read the E-Learning MSN convos that I kept. It got me laughing like crazy, in the freaking library! I really missed those times. & I went to my blog to watch the Live In Texas videos as well. & it is only now that I realized how much my camera always focused on him. Heh. Biase la, zaman crushing. :p

I promise I will be strong. & I'll be waiting here, always. :)

Loyalty is not an entity
Of what we are
Distant strangers
Foolish aren't I

No comments:

Post a Comment