Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I just emailed the passwords to Lisa a few minutes ago.
Yet, I don't know why I feel so sad inside.
It was so painful to hit the SEND button.
It's like, sending a part of myself off.
It was hard trying not to cry, but I did. And I am, right now.

It's like, looking back, despite all the stress we were all under, if I could, I want to turn the year around, so that I could play committee again.
You know that feeling?
When you're so used to being something, that when you have to let it go, it's so hard because you've grown so used to it, and so attached to it.
& now that you've let it go, deep down, you know you're gonna miss it.
Yeah, so we can always come back whenever we want.
But the feeling would be different.
& who knows, we might be too busy to return.

I just know one thing:
I'm gonna miss everything about Gamelan and GNK.
& I'll never forget the memories I've made with this family.
:')

I can't stop crying.
& it doesn't help that I'm listening to sad songs.

Take care, GNK. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment