Thursday, February 10, 2011

I helped Aisyah with her Art homework last night. It was due tomorrow. I came back from the clinic, wanted to catch a few winks before catching Autumn's Concerto, but that Aisyah reminded me about her art homework. I was like, ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! But as tired as I was, I told her to fetch her art book and art materials. So we sat on the floor surrounded by newspapers and did the art together. It's been ages since I touched poster paint. She wanted the animal to be a cat, but I told her cat cannot paint much colours. Do butterfly la, butterfly very colourful right? So she said okay. It was fun, surprisingly. Despite my being tired from my endless walking around Bugis, Marina Square and CityLink alone, I found myself wishing the girl's mother was still around to watch her daughter doing her art. But I don't know, Aisyah was very happy with her art work. So that makes me happy. :D

I've been having a headache since yesterday and it bothers me. And my left shoulder area hurts when I use strength on my left hand. The chest pain came back too. I'm being very careful with my breathing right now.

Revision for UT3 starts today. Good luck, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment