Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I never thought I would feel sad about stepping down from GNK. It's been a whole year of ups and downs, of meetings, of struggles, of meeting deadlines, of working as a team. It's sad that we've suddenly grown up so fast and have to move on individually. I don't really know what to think or what to feel right now. It's the feeling I had when I had to step down from Photography Club, the exact same feeling. I never thought this feeling would come back.

Yeah, GNK is like my second family. It was the place where I found comfort in not only music, but with people who shared the same passion. It was where I could laugh and stress at the same time. It was the place where all the fun started. We went through thick and thin together, as a family. That room, is filled with too many memories that I want to hold for the rest of my life.

I'll always remember everything I learnt in GNK. Pak Amran is a good teacher, no matter how impatient he can get, he really is a good teacher. I'm glad I learnt from one of the best. & the people of GNK made learning an enjoyable ride.

It's been a wonderful 2 years being part of GNK. Thank you all for the memories. :)

*starts crying*

Hahahahahaha. All the best to the new committee, yeah! May you all achieve even greater heights than we did. Amin.

Okay, I'm going off. Take care. & please, for Heaven's sake, look right look left look right again before you cross the road kay? Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment