Sunday, February 13, 2011

THIS IS FREAKY. IT'S THE EXACT SAME AS 2 YEARS AGO!!!!!!
& IT WAS UNINTENTIONAL!!!!
MIND-BLOWING!

It's amazing how fast time flew. I had a lot of fun when the girl specially came down to RP to meet us after such a long time. So we had lunch at The Reel Room @ the library and we all laughed a lot. Azhar, Mirah, Ahmad, Maisarah and myself. Syaiful Amiril, if you're reading this, you missed out on alot. HAHA! Never mind, the 24th okay? Check the picture on my FB profile.

So. I'm doing my revision right now. It began on Friday, even though I was actually quite tired after spending the whole day outside and also that long hours of standing during The Big Five. But. It was worth it because I really enjoyed the whole day. So, that is enough fun to last me the next week of UTs. :D

By the way, I got a B for MIS. & C for SAD. Boy, am I so happy. I shared it with Haz and she was like, "See? If I didn't motivate you, you wouldn't have done so well." I'm blessed to have her as my friend. :D:D:D

Alright, people. I'll be on hiatus for the next week because of UTs, unless my fingers itched to blog. So, take care and good luck with studying! Jia You!!!!!

13 days left. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment