Thursday, January 27, 2011

Got the shock of my life when I saw this. I didn't even expect to be selected. I just submitted the RJ just to get the CE point. & I've checked, they gave me my 1DA already. 7 down, 3 more to go. RP's sucha pain. Anyway, I didn't have any intention of getting selected since they said minimum GPA must be 2.6 and above. I was like, crushed sia that day. -.- & that Hazlinda Hussain, walao, janji nak gi together-gether, last-last budak tu tak buat RJ. She said maybe my RJ sounded convincing enough, that's why I got shortlisted. Bugger, I don't even know if I really want to go.

Spent the whole day with Hazlinda. She annoyed me more often than not. But I had a great laugh with her. We even managed to squeeze in some L4D2 on XBOX at the library. Bumped into Faiz there too. It turns out that playing L4D2 on XBOX is a lot harder than playing on the computer. I relied mostly on the sword, cause my aims with the guns are hopeless. & Haz kept using up my first aid kit. I always have to heal her but I end up always dying. -.-

Well, I had enough fun to at least forget about the things that were bothering me since last night. & no matter how hard I tried to think of a solution, I can't find any. All I keep wondering is whether I'm just expecting too much, just like the others were. I thought I'd always understood, but maybe I was wrong.

I'm just really tired of crying, you know?

Farah seems to be much better now. Alhamdulillah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment