Sunday, January 30, 2011

Heh. I'm confirmed to go for the Sydney trip. Heh. I can't stop smiling whenever I think about it. It's so exciting, and less than a month away. However, someone is feeling emo 'cause I'll be leaving. Hehehehe, aku bawakkan kau kambing yang tumbuh kat pohon kay? Hahaha, kay no link.

So, yeah, I'll be going to Sydney from 28th February to 4th March. I have to start saving moolahs from now. :s

My evening was a disaster. Mother started yelling at my sister when the contacts in her phone accidentally got deleted. All my sister did was copy all the contacts in the phone into the SIM card. I don't know how some of the contacts got deleted. I mean, even if there is overwriting being done, the contacts that are not being overwritten usually wouldn't disappear. But I don't know what happened for this case. And MOTHER, being the usual clueless but macam faham one, scolded my sis until she cried and walked off. So I told Mother, you scream scream like crazy woman also your contacts won't come back. Then my dad, who got pissed with the shouting, said to her, pekik2 macam setan, ni dah maghrib. So I guess both our comments set her off worse, she shouted at us too. Stuff like, kalau your important business contacts hilang also you will angry. & she listed the contacts that were lost. On and on and on like machine gun. At that point of time, I really wanted to slap her face and scotch tape her mouth. So I walked out of her room. I could hear them arguing even from the hall. My sister rarely cries and I know her well enough to know when are the times she would cry. But this really pissed me off because I don't like it that my mum always puts the blame on others. But when she herself is in the wrong, she won't admit it, and she won't accept it if people tell her that she's wrong.

Sungguh irritating.

But, whatever. It's over.

It's been raining cats and dogs lately, and not only that, it's so cold I have to wear a jacket around the house. Pffft. Okay, Alice in Wonderland is a really nice movie though. Johnny Depp is real cute. Haha.

I'm going to Sydney! Whoop whoop whoop!!!! The last time I was there, I was 6 or 7. I went there with my grandpa and 2 aunts to visit my youngest uncled who was at pilot school there. I remember getting scolded 'cause I gave the kangaroos their food dengan paper packet die skali. HAHAHAHA! Ohohoh! & I remember sleeping with Cik La on the same bed, and in the middle of the night, I fell off the edge. Epic sia. I wonder where that photo album went. I used to look through it whenever I was bored. So much memories of spending time with the complete family I once had. Hmm.

Okay, enough of an update for now. Hee, Australia. I shall learn their accent there and irritate people when I get back here. HAHA! OMFG, so OMFGly excited!

Okay, bye! Always be in the best of health, kay? Take care of yourselves, especially in this kind of weather. Drink more plain water if you have flu or cough, or better still, drink hot chocolate or something hot. It helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment