Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yesterday:

So, my sis had 2 distinctions and 4 B3s for her N Levels.
She performed above my expectations, way above.
So, to thank the two men for helping her in her sciences and language,
Mum told us to give them a treat.

So, yesterday, we brought them to Rex Mackenzie...
& had these!!!!!!!!
I can have them all over again siaa.....
Minus the beef and soup, not my favourite. :p
So, after that heavy lunch, we went to PlayNation next door.
Unfortunately, all the stations were fully booked.
They put us on the waiting list though.
So, while waiting, we went to the LAN shop next door...
and played L4D!!!!
Not even halfway through the game, PN called and said we had a station.
-.-
So we hurried our game, which was so kecoh, I must say.
And then, the real fun started.
This was hilarious.
The Just Dance game I randomly picked. HAHA!
And finally, a group photo. :)
My dear boy left early, as usual, and my sis bought a bracelet and a headband at Diva. Year end sales suck when you don't have enough money. Overall, yesterday was great.

Today sucks because the spring cleaning gave me a flowing nose THE WHOLE DAY. It's amazing how the gamelan room could collect that much dust in just 9 months. Especially, INSIDE the instruments. Really, really amazing. But, the thing that made me somewhat happy was Syai. I dunno, but I see my old friend back. His lame jokes, his annoying interruptions at unwanted moments, his funny self, the guy is back. But, I was a little wary, of course. I mean, it's easy to fake a smile, hold up a facade in front of people who love you. But I think, I'll just go with the flow. It's good enough to see him shouting and screaming his lungs out and joking and laughing and creating havoc in a group, as usual. I couldn't ask for anything better than just my old friend. :)

I wrote another song again today. LOL. Kay, random.

I hate those random moments when I'm alone and my thoughts drift to my late aunt. In the train today, I remembered how she was once so healthy, and how we were close, and used to stay over at her house and we brought our Barbie stuffs along too. & then, she started going for chemo, lost her hair, I saw her bald before and tried not to stare, and she kept a smile on her face all these years. & while she stayed at my house 5 months before she went, I saw her condition worsen. But the one thing that made me smile, that makes me happy, that makes my heart smile too, is that she lived to see my change, when I made that decision to join the 'Hijab' world. :') I hope she's happier up there. But, I still have to learn to not cry when I think about her. It's kinda hard, especially when those random thinking-about-her moments come at the most unexpected places like the train and other public places. Kind of annoying if you ask me. Tsk.

Okay, off to sleep. Gonna study my brains off tomorrow and Friday and Saturday and Sunday. Since when have I been this hardworking? Since I got all Ds for my UTs. Not gonna get the same for the next UT, that's for sure. :)

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment