Sunday, January 2, 2011

Introducing Me

I know I'm kinda slow but here goes...

HAPPY 2011, EVERYONE!!!!

I know I haven't been updating regularly. I haven't been using the internet much 'cause my hands are full with the Ass2 and UT2. Being connected to the internet would only distract me. So, yeah, I've completed the member part for Ass2, and I feel kinda awesome about it. Haha. I'll be discussing the admin part with Haz tomorrow though. Thank God the submission for Phase 1 is on 5 Jan. I don't have much time, but at least that's just for the hard codes. Wait till I have to do the php part. It kills.

Currently loving Introducing Me from Camp Rock 2. Finally got to catch it on DC the other day. Sheesh, they took so long to show it again. But I gotta say, no matter what, Nick Jonas's voice is sooooo much better than Joe's. I dunno why, but I love Nick's voice better. No offence to JJ lovers out there.

Okay, my dear babies. I hope you all have a pleasant year in 2011. For revolutions, haha, I don't really have one. I just hope to be a better, stronger person than I was last year and the years before. That doesn't count right? Eh, next year is 2012. Wooooo, scary. Okay, bullshit.

Goodnight, all!

If you wanna know, here it goes
I'm gonna tell you there's
A part of me to show
If we're close I'm gonna let you see everything
But remember that you asked for it
I'm trying to do my best to impress
But its easier
To let you take a guess
If the rest is what you wanna hear
The things in my brain, my heart,
Well you asked for it
For you're perusing,
At times confusing, slightly amusing
Introducing me

No comments:

Post a Comment