Saturday, December 25, 2010

Firework

This was how I spent my Christmas.
First, to Downtown East, then to the birthday party @ Tampines.
& then Orchard, for the lights! :D
Enjoy the pictures!

It started raining the moment we stepped out of the house.
Sighs. But we were still happy to go out! :D
Little Farah, so semangat with the hat.
I was checking Twitter. HAHA.
Downtown East, for Farah and her kiddy rides.
While waiting for the rides to end, camwhore la! :p
@ ION. The Christmas Tree's inside.
It was raining heavily at Orchard.
Totally unsafe for my baby camera. :(
Kebetulan, warna lampu Christmas tree favourite maid aku.
Nasib die laaaa. :p
My little sister is very the cute!
She wanted so much to take this picture with the worm.
-.-
The outing was pretty enjoyable, despite the rain. I've never cared much for rain, I'm always fine with rain. It's just the lightning and thunder I don't like. Whenever there's a flash of lightning, my automatic reaction would be to close my eyes, squat and cover my ears. Or else, find cover behind someone (like as if that'll work if lightning were to strike, LOL).

Anyway, it's almost Sunday, and soon, it'll be the day our new wardrobe arrives!!!! It's almost like a walk-in closet. It's customized to our needs, so we actually chose which kind of compartments we wanted to have. & it's pretty cooolll!!!! I'll take a picture of it when it arrives. Gawd, I cannot wait. Cause it sucks to live with your clothes in boxes, and having to dig out the ones you want to wear. Tsk.

Okay, currently doing Ass 2 aka Assignment 2, which is a bloody pain in the ass, but unfortunately, this is only the hard codes for HTML. Wait till the PHP part comes in. I'll be wearing the WTF face 24 hours straight.













NOT!

Hahahaha. Okay, malam-malam berbual merepek eh, Faz. See what programming has done to my brain! But it's actually kinda fun, typing out the codes. Now I'm figuring out the catalogue part, and Haz has already gone to sleep. -.-

Okay, off to continue! Toodles, my loverly people! :)

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through

No comments:

Post a Comment