Monday, December 6, 2010

The Way I Loved You

Long overdued picture. Haha.
Why Farah never smile?!?!?!?!?!?

Natasha gave me a surprise when she texted me this evening. Apparently, she needed help for a cover story for her magazine or something. Her team had to write an article that might be called 'Teenage Warrior'. In her words: 'It's a profile story about you and what you struggled through the years, health wise. Cause it's a health magazine. I thought about you for a while but I was afraid you wouldn't allow me to do it. I wanted to present the idea to my lecturer, so that's why I asked you for permission.'

& guess what? I said I was happy to help! Hahahaha, anything for a dear friend. It might be an interesting experience. She was so happy to the kemuncak. Hahaha. Looking forward to hear from her. Hohoho.

Both my sisters went to watch Rapunzel with Kevin and his sister. & when I look at the neoprints they took, they look like a family! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So funny! Abang Kevin, Abang Kevin! Okay, Faz, irritating.

Because, love, love, love, love, loveeee, love loveee, makes the world go round! :D

Tomorrow is........the 16th month, I think. The conversation between Ahmad and me during lunch was funny though:

A: Eh, besok hari ape?
Me: Huh? Entah?
A: -.- Tengok your phone.
Me: *looks at phone screensaver cause got the date* GASSSPPP!!!! OMG I FORGOT!!!
A: *smiles*
Me: Sorry ah. Tak pernah lupe seh. You je yang slalu lupe. Dulu.
A: Ye la.
Me: Dah brape months ah?
A: *muke stunned* Entah.
Me: *cannot stop laughing* Masih ingat seh your lame message.
A: -.-
Me: *in funny voice* Hi, guys. Ahmad here. I don't think you have my number so here it is. Smiley face. *laughs like crazy*
A: -.- *takes bandung drink* Nahh, minum ni.
Me: Eh, one more! What if I want to take our friendship to another level? *laughs like crazy again*
A: -.- Dah eh. Minum ni. Diam.
Me: *continues teasing him* Why don't you like smoker dudes? I explain already. Then, hmm, maybe I should stop smoking.
A: ..........
Me: One more, one more! I message you because I want to, not because Syai asked me to. *laughs like crazy again*
A: -.-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's been a fun, enjoyable, memorable, exciting, wonderful, and so much more, 16 months. :D

Breaking down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kinda rush and I
Never knew I could feel that much
And that's the way I loved you

No comments:

Post a Comment