Sunday, December 5, 2010

For The Rest Of My Life

Meet Hadi, my nephew No.1! :D
The video they made specially for the guests' eyes.
The song they used was the same title I'm using for this post. :D
Maher Zain = <3
Asraf & Suhailah
We were totally enjoying the whole Arabian style reception. Heh.
Arabian performances. :D
The keyboardist is awesome sia!
The male singer that my sis finds cute.
& he sang one Spanish number too. Heh.
They look perfect together sia. :')
I like this picture siaaaaaa.
Awwwwww. :')
Double awwwww. :')
So cute sia. :D
Managed to grab pictures with my dearest nephew!
Hohohohoho!
HOHOHO <3
I don't feel old anymore when I'm with them.
I told them to call me Kakak. :p
Meet Muhammad Lutfihakim, nephew No.2! :D
My Saturday was so enjoyable. Wardrobe hunting in the afternoon. Then, this Arabian style wedding reception dinner at SIA Sports Club. The wedding was freaking cool laaa. & me and Far couldn't stop talking about what we want for our own weddings. But the worse she said was, "Get married faster can?!!?!?!" I was like, WTF? -.-" If you look at the bride's henna, it's sucha deep red. Maybe it's the henna brand or colour, but from what I know from the Indian family who were once my neighbours, when a woman's henna is a very dark colour, it means her husband loves her deeply. Awwww. :') I don't know if it's true. But I'll stick to what I believe. :) Sigh. I love weddings. :D

I'd wanted to go Bugis today to buy some more tudungs from the shop Nafisah brought me to the other day. But my parents wanted to go wardrobe hunting again. We finally decided on the made to measure wardrobe. It was a good choice, though. We get what we want, how many shelves we want and stuff. Heh. Then later next year, when the other family move out, we'll have that made to measure wardrobe done in my room too. I sooooo canNOT wait.

& today, is the day since ages that I cooked for my family. It's been sooooo long. Hopefully, when I'm free next weekend, I'll grab one of my mum's recipe books and try one recipe. Heheheheh.

& so, begins another week of school. Will be going to school alone tomorrow. :(

& we have 3 weeks to pack our clothes until the new wardrobe arrives. Mum says pack the clothes that we don't really need. Thing is, I need all! -.- Oh well, will work something out somehow.

For the rest of my life
I'll be with you
I'll stay by your side honest and true
Until the end of my time
I'll be loving you, loving you
For the rest of my life
Through days and nights
I'll thank Allah for opening my eyes
Now and forever I
I'll be there for you

No comments:

Post a Comment