Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mine

Remember 16 months ago?
Look at how much we've changed. :)

I still do remember every feeling I felt at that time too. The crush that began during E-learning week. The MSN conversations with the budak melayus, the dag-dig-dug of my heart each time you msn-ed me, the disappointment I felt when Sarah and me found out you were still trying to get over your ex, the secret glances at you, being teased about you by the rest, blushing when Syai started on his teases and when Sarah made fun of me, telling myself to forget about you when the semester's over, the dag-dig-dug of my heart whenever Syai interrogated me about you and you were sitting right there in the same room, the dag-dig-dug of my heart when you first texted me that lame message, how angry I felt at Syai for making you do this, the gooey gushy shy feeling when you texted me again the day after, the embarrassment I felt when you said you were texting me 'cause you wanted to and not because Syai told you to, feeling nervous that Monday about stepping in class to face you 'cause I knew we wouldn't talk to each other, embarrassing myself during the truth game, fighting with Syai over that small truth, you tried to make me feel better the next morning, smiling shyly each time we caught each other's eye, feeling that kinda hunch that you were secretly watching me (uh-huh *nods head vigorously*), feeling so so so shy around you, talking about relationships in the middle of the night, the dag-dig-dug in my heart when you said you wanted to ask me a question, the harder dag-dig-dug when you popped the question, not thinking straight enough to give a proper answer, the happy feeling amidst the dag-dig-dug when you said you were 'high giler siol', the awkward goodnight, the shy shy smile the next morning.

The story has continued for 16 months. And Insyallah, for many more months to go. We've changed a lot ever since the first day we started this love story, and we have gone through terrible ups and downs, but at the end of it, we've come out stronger than before. I believe in us. I hope you do too. I love you, baby. *virtual hugssss* Hahahaha. ;p

Sorry that I forgot at first. But I hope this makes up for it. :p

P.S I'm sorry, my dear friend. But I can't watch you go on like this. I'm still here if you need me kay? :)

Do you remember, we were sittin' there, by the water?
You put your arm around me, for the first time
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing that's ever been mine

No comments:

Post a Comment