Saturday, October 30, 2010

World Music Days 2010

My two favourite items currently. Heh.
So we were both involved in GA's performance at Skate Park today. It was kind of great. Somehow, it seemed okay to make mistakes, haha. The lunch before the show was damn funny. Didn't know there is another side of Amran we didn't know about. Haha, but it's good la. Anyway, the hightlights of today would be:

1) Ahmad getting a jewelry shop's flyer. LOL banyak-banyak, after what happened yesterday. HAHA.
2) Getting a picture taken with Sleeq. Somehow, my crazy fangirl behaviour wore off over the years so I wasn't screaming like a crazy fangirl but well. At least, I kept my promise. To only take a picture with Sleeq because they happened to be there. I told myself long ago that I would only take a picture with Sleeq if we were fated to "bump" into each other. I'm not gonna be like other fans who chase after them. HAHAHAHA. Still waiting for Miss Liyana to upload the picture to FB.
3) Meeting Shak & gang again after what seems like ages. Couldn't stop laughing my ass off, especially during dinner at KFC. :D:D

So that sums up my day today. I had so much fun, even though I was very tired, and almost slept during the Sunda Gamelan performance at Esplanade. Well, considering how I only had like, 5 hours of sleep. That's why I'm going off soon. Haha.

Sis felt like going out tomorrow. I wanna go out too. My hands really itch on spending that 40 bucks that's collecting dust in my wallet right now. Saw a dress at 313 Forever21 that's pretty. & the price shocked me because it was reasonable. I want sia! Shall drag Far there tomorrow if she really wants to go out.

Somehow, I find myself in love with F21 ever since I started wearing tudung. Is that a good or bad thing? I asked Ahmad if I was being materialistic (cause I wasn't that much before wearing tudung) but he doesn't seems to know. Hmm.

Okay. I'm off to bed. Goodnight, all. Enjoy your Sunday before Monday comes. :( Take care, and may you always be in the best of health. :)

Busy week ahead. Gaaahhhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment