Friday, October 29, 2010

This cheered me up that day.
The day I received news that I'm still trying to digest now.

I was just watching the Live in Texas videos. I really miss those times when we were so close. & Syai and his random jokes. & Ain and her beautiful voice. & Azhar's laugh just cracks you upppp!!!! Watching the videos after sucha long time makes me laugh all over again at Syai. But then, when we separated, we grew up, we had our different lives, we changed into different people somehow. Sigh.

Anyway, today ended perfectly. I kept that little thing somewhere safe. Hehe. Of course, I was not just scared but shocked! Heart attack skejap. Maybe muke merah, but I don't blush that easily. HAHA. But well, thanks for the funny moment. :)

I miss the melayus. But nothing will be the same again. But then again, it was never the same since almost a year ago. So much changed. People, attitudes, personality. What used to be a daily routine, changed into something else altogether. The people we used to hang with, get replaced.

But me? I'm not gonna do that. & I'm glad our Syai is back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment