Monday, November 1, 2010

I never forget credits. :D

Credits to Ahmad Mustaqim Bin Muhammad Abdul Halim
for patiently waiting to take a picture of us with this duo.
Belanja-ed him a BK meal as a thank you. Haha.
Credits to Norshahidah Abas for this lovely couple picture.
Which I absolutely love right now. :D
& special appearance by my first nephew.
Muhammad Lutfihadi. :D:D
Now, meet his new baby brother, Muhammad Lutfihakim. :D
Aku dah tua la seh!
Jap lagi, kene bagi duit raye kat dorang.
Saw this picture of the three of them.
Alalalalaa~~~
Gosh, it's like, every year, I only see them once. By then also, I will marvel at how big they've grown. The sister is already in Primary 4 now. I've been an aunt for like, 10 years already! Sheesh. How time flies. & Hadi will be starting Primary 1 next year.

Ohwells. What will be, will be. Soon, I'll be graduating, maybe university, then following Mum's plan to migrate to down under. Haha. Insyallah. :)

Off for Sunda training!

No comments:

Post a Comment