Sunday, October 3, 2010

I want this guy back. The smiling person in this picture. The happy-go-lucky one. The one whose jokes and funny stuff would be so random and unexpected that you could laugh your pants off.

Not the one who tried to kill himself over a girl. Not the one who looks so sad all the time. Not the one, the last time I saw him, had red eyes like he had cried the whole night.

I'm not gonna give you anymore advices, Syai. You know I'm here whenever you need me.But just so you know, I will keep telling you the same thing: Ingat Allah.

It's 6am right now. Sick woman has been very, very difficult ever since I started my watch on her at 3am. I can't even count the number of times I've brought her to the toilet. Neither can I count the number of times I've washed my hands. I think I'll bug my dad to get a hand sanitizer or something. The ones hospitals have. Pardon me, but I'm really at the end of my patience level. She really tested me, and I'm sorry to admit that there were a number of times I shouted at her. I don't blame her 'cause I know the pain is killing her.

Why must this happen to my family?!?!?!!?!?!?!!? I have a selfish bitch for an aunt, and a sick, childish-at-times aunt, both living in my house. What the fuck?!

There, the husband of the selfish aunt just walked out of the room. Like as if there isn't a breast and bone cancer woman living here. How the fuck can they be so heartless?! Why are WE suffering for THEM? Fucking pissed at 6am. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment