Monday, October 4, 2010

I do not fucking understand why she and family has to continue staying till next year. I do not fucking understand why she can't just move out. I do not fucking understand why you must give in to her tears and fucking fake acting. Don't you fucking understand how she's using us for everything? Free house, free food, free aircon, free everything. All she needs to do is walk in and out as and when she wants, day and night. Fucking selfish woman. And she wants to point a finger at me and Far for talking behind her back, what the fuck, it's facts, even if it is done without her knowledge. Fucking bitch, you can fucking go to hell. I don't know what else to say to you, Umie and Abah. I don't know why you must make us suffer because of them. You know what we are losing yet you still let them stay. Your second daughter will be taking her O's next year and I don't fucking want her to screw up like I did. I really wanna yell at your faces, I wanna talk to Mohd Rizal Bin Kasemin about this, I wanna pour this all out to him because he is the man of that family and apparently, does not have any balls to lead his family like a man because he is under his wife's orders. Like, hello? Are you a man or not? How can you stand to walk around this house, even in front of my dad, and not feel ashamed? I don't get you people seriously fuck.

Pissed. Bye. This is SO not helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment