Monday, August 16, 2010

This candid picture is the cutest man! Haha.
Muke gua lawa sekali ya... HAHA.

Pictures from 11 August, the day we celebrate the couple's 7th wedding anniversary. Possibly even her last celebration. But I should remain optimistic, shouldn't I? However, her checkup at the hospital today has confirmed my fear, and I realized now that all I can do now is pray, pray and pray. The cancer has spread throughout her whole body, and there's nothing the doctor can do but give her medication to minimize the pain as much as possible. Cik Yaya teared up when she said goodbye to my aunt. It touched me in a way. From this point onwards, we all have to be mentally prepared for the worse. The cancer is eating up her body. From what I see, she is being patient with it, and it is possible that she has accepted her fate. Now, we just have to see how long she'll last and how long she can hold out until.... Sigh.

My mum and me were looking through the anniversary celebration pictures just now, and my mum suddenly commented on my aunt's smile; it is exactly like their mother's. It made me feel sad, somehow, that my aunt shared the same fate as my grandmother. But then, I remember Hababa saying this once: Semuanya di tangan Allah, semuanya milik Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment