Sunday, August 15, 2010

Haven't done a proper update in a while since everything happened. So, here goes. The above picture is the gift and letter I gave Ahmad on Tuesday. Sticky jar of Love mix. Hehehehe. It was a random idea by Liyana way back after I returned from Indonesia. She was like, eh babe look at this website. & I looked through and she said, maybe you can get this for Ahmad for your first year. I didn't know if he would like it, or maybe he would think it's so....I dunno, over the top romantic? But I bought the jar anyway. :)

Seriously, week 15 was fun because I partial-ed THE WHOLE WEEK! The first day was because my sis visited RP for lunch, and it was also our last day to eat in the day. HAHA. Spent the time at the library. I played the piano there, woohoo! Finally seh. Azhar's friend, Khairul, sang a bit of Three Cheers For Five Years. Then I made Ahmad sing. And Khairul took a video of that. Hahahaha. Second day, partialed with Hazlinda to Karaokeparty. Seriously, had a lot of fun. Especially since that was also the first day of puasa. But good thing is, we found a place to do our prayers. W3, Level 6, cleaners' room in between the toilets. :D Third day partial was with Azhar and Syai. Played the Monopoly cards kind, and the guys won. -.- Played pool with Syai too, and he won! -.- Guys these days don't give chances to ladies anymore. Fourth day of partial, which was also the last day of school, I helped Syai make his paper hearts (see picture below). Seriously, it was very sweet. It's like, in every paper heart, he'll write stuff like, I love your hair, or, I love how I feel when I'm with you. One sentence in each heart. It's the sweetest thing I've ever seen a guy do for a girl. & seriously, I wanted to help, but he turned me down. "Aku nak buat sampai aku penat, baru aku stop." 105 paper hearts. Seriously, if his girl doesn't cry when she receives that, I don't know what to say. 'cause if it had been me, I'd be moved to tears.

& this below, was from Hazlinda. I think she gave me this to cheer me up after I told her what happened. I was touched, very damn touched. & it was damn tasty too!! Different from the kind I always make. So I asked her for the recipe. :)

The past week has been crazy. On Thursday, I broke down in front of my sick aunt, and even though she told me not to cry, I couldn't stop. It's like watching my own pain being played like a movie. It hurts to watch someone you love in pain, and I would rather it be me than her. It's hard being deaf and mute because you can't be understood well by people so I can understand why she gets frustrated at times.

I asked Syai about his nenek on Friday, when we buka together at Causeway Point. I know that eventually, I'll have to go through what he had, but I know too, that it's inevitable. I told him about my aunt and what happened, and even though he has a point, I still can't help but worry.

What made me so very mad yesterday was finding out that my aunt used the black tudung that Ahmad's nenek gave me, without my permission or knowledge. I had been searching for it since Thursday, wanting to wear it to school and up till now, I haven't found it. Seriously, cobaan seh.

& that's all for updates. I've been lazy to blog, or go online lately. With all that's been happening, and extra attention given to my sick aunt, I'm kept a little bit more busy.

I'm gonna make Paella next weekend for Farah's birthday mansxz. Hehehehehehehehehe.

Till here. Hope you guys will always be in the very best of health. &, happy fasting!

Note to self: Ngaji after Terawih. Alone also can.

No comments:

Post a Comment