Thursday, August 19, 2010

Saat Terakhir

I miss this little angel. Pipi nak kene cubittttttt. Gerammm.

Sundanese practice today was interesting. & hilarious, because of Kang. Hahah. Pap-parap-parap-pap-pap. Omg, cannot imagine if Pak Amran does that. Hancur sia all our songs. Anyway, finally bought Farah a birthday present. Liyana and my sis chipped in, so it didn't burn a hole in my pocket, heehee. Though it finished up all the cash I had in my wallet. :( much.

I felt so minah arab today sia. So weird. Maybe it's the black tudung. Hmm, definitely the black tudung. Haha. Ah, wells. I like. HAHAHAHAHAH, and I was just complaining a moment ago.

Revision time. :)

Ini lah saat terakhirku melihat kamu
Jatuh air mataku menangis pilu
Hanya mampu ucapkan selamat jalan kasih

No comments:

Post a Comment