Monday, August 23, 2010

Farah and the present we bought for her. She took out the camera from the box and went, "Eh, picture! *smile bigbig*" Hehehehe. Bukan camera tau, picture! HAHAHA, adek aku yang dah 4 tahun ni.....

I should be mentally prepared for the worst. It sucks to listen to her vomit like crazy. It's not that to listen is disgusting. But to listen, hurts. Sometimes, I just wanna get out of the house, so I can escape the pain of listening to the cancer killing someone I love. That's why from here, I have learnt that while you can, always remember Allah. Do as much good as you can, as much ibadah as you can. While you're still healthy, can move about easily, beribadah. Don't wait till you're so damn sick, then you turn to Allah. Don't wait till your bones are like, weak or something, then you want to pray. Like that also very hard to pray. Want to ruku' pon susah, ape lagi bile nak sujud. Seriously, just from her alone, I've learnt so much.

Our time in this world is really, actually very short.

& for that woman who walks in and out of this house like nobody's business, without a care for her sick sister, if she cries when her sick sister is dead, I will give her a piece of my mind. Seriously, I'm disgusted by the thought of her, imagine just looking at her heartless face. It makes my blood boil like crazy. I can already imagine me bursting my anger in her face.

Astaghfirullahalazim. Bersabar, Faz. Alright, people. Always be in the best of health, kay? & for all those RP-ians, good luck studying for UT3. I know I'm gonna die, hahahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment