Saturday, August 21, 2010

A year ago, today, I met these two, Shak and Marcus for the first time. Funny how time flies so fast when you're having fun. But I can still remember how I felt that day. Nervous, terrified etc. I don't know why though. I still remember when we sat at KFC and Ahmad and Rafi went to buy food, which left me and Thahirah alone at the table. She said to me, "*laugh nervously* Sorry I don't act like a girl sometimes. *heh heh kind of smile*" right after she yelled across the place at Rafi. I was damn shy that day too though. Heh.

Farah's birthday tomorrow. How time flies. It felt like yesterday that I carried her small body in my arms and tried to digest the fact that I had just become a real elder sister. & though I may scold her and get irritated with her endless chatter (omg can!!) sometimes, I love her. :)

My shoulder aches from all the typing since yesterday. & I still have another 2 module notes to type out. And I've only just started on the 2nd module notes, out of 4. Sheeeeeeeeshhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment