Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Yesterday

I tried my best to reach out, to undo what I did.
You're not responding, so what does that mean?

It's been a while since I listened to Richard Clayderman tunes.
God, how I miss his music.
It really calms your soul.


I have always loved this song. Ballade Pour Adeline.
& the way he plays it makes me wanna cry.
The serenity on his face, the pure ease of his fingers running along the keys.
When I first started out on piano, my mum introduced me to his songs.
& I fell in love with them. He became my inspiration.
I just love the calm on his face when he plays.
One day, I will play like him. I just need to practise hard and not give up halfway.
:)

I miss you so much it hurts.

Why she had to go
I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
Now I long for yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment