Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cinta Yang Sempurna

This child is the cutest baby ever, but also the grumpiest and leceh-est.

Now mugging for Assignment 2. I've written on many papers, planning out the fields and methods and constructors. But I haven't done any on the Eclipse itself. Bummer. I'm actually really sleepy now. But ohwells. I'll do anything for school.

Okay, I added music again. But the pattern on the player, gaaah, but I lazy wanna change so shall leave it that way, haha. Anyway, this is currently a song I like damn much. I found it yesterday, when I was emo-ing away in class. Then I told Liyana to listen to this song, and she say too jiwang, she don't like. :( Anyway, I like, so yeah. The lyrics are damn nice. I especially like this part:

Terima kasih Tuhan
Kau telah sempurnakan
Telah engkau ciptakan
Dia untuk diriku

My neck is in tremendous pain. I think I slept in the wrong position last night, and only made it worse during the train ride this morning. Bummer, bummer, bummer. Okay, ever since I started listening to RC, I've been downloading the songs and playing them loud in the middle of the night. Especially while I'm doing work, like Assignment 2 or simply revision. Seriously calms your mind. So that's it, expect a pianist at my wedding. Haha. 10 years down the road, no? Hahahaha.

Oh, might I mention, the MSN window that greeted me this morning made my day. I was confused when I saw the message on my Facebook wall but the MSN message cleared things up. Hee, Syaiful Amiril. :) It feels good to know that someone will not repeat my mistake. I would post the screenshot I saved of the message he sent me but I decided that it was too personal, and I don't have the right to post it, unless Syai permits it. :)

I'll go do my work now. FTT on Saturday! Confirm fail nye. Then again, what's the point of passing it? I can't even get my PDL. Gah, won't talk about it.

My aunt is still not discharged from hospital. :(

I haven't said this in a while, haha. Malu ah wanna say now. Okay, here goes: Awak, kite dah start rindu awak dah. :(

Kdahbai.

Patahkanlah sayapku
Saat aku mencoba
Berpaling dari kasih dan sayangmu
Maka bunuhlah aku
Bila aku mencoba
Berpaling dan mencari penggantimu

No comments:

Post a Comment