Monday, July 26, 2010

These girls are awesome, and never fail to make me laugh.
It feels weird to be doing this, but nice at the same time.
Alhamdulillah?

Thanks, Haikal, for letting me use your camera that day!
You're linked!

I think that just by watching my aunt, it makes me learn so much. That your life can come to a dead end at anytime, and when it does, you'd turn to Him. If you realize, sometimes, we only turn to Him when we really, really need Him. & when we don't, we don't pray, ngaji and stuff, even though we're supposed to. Hmm.

Let's just hand everything over to The Almighty, shall we? I hope she'll keep on fighting her cancer. We'll never give up on her. To tell the truth, sometimes I have visions of my phone ringing to send me bad news that concerns my aunt. The very thought scares the shit out of me. Ohmygod, think positive, Faz.

Ummi Aisyah is pimpin-ing a maulid at my loverly home tomorrow! Heeeee. Goodnight all. May you always be in the best of health. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment