Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Friends

I'm featuring your face on my blog for the first time since many weeks so be honoured.
So you better start blogging again. :p

So yesterday wasn't really a maulid like the ones we always have. It's mostly zikir, 3 doa(s) many times over. But seriously, I was damn nervous as the time for Ummi Aisyah to arrive came closer and closer. It's seriously like meeting my mom-in-law for the first time, though this wouldn't be the first time, but I ALWAYS get nervous whenever it comes to meeting Ummi Aisyah. Even at Indonesia, I feel nervous whenever I'm near her, or whenever she has a serious look on her face, because I know she can see right through you. What bad things you've done, what kind of person you are, what kind of sicknesses you have and stuff like that. Wali Allah, biase la. Even my sister feels the same way. She gets nervous too, because she would feel guilty after that, which means she's aware of what she did before. Hahaha.

But seriously, the kind of treatment we receive from Ummi Aisyah is different from others. Even my maid says that. I'm not complaining or what la, but it's scary, ya know. Okay la, I should be happy about it actually. But still, to hug and kiss us like she likes us so much. To tell the truth, I haven't seen her do that to girls like me and my sis. I mean, daughters of those who follow Ummi. Hmm.

The part I don't understand about last night was when I gave Ummi the CDs I owe her which contained videos and photos of the maulid at her house. Someone asked her what's that, who give? Then Ummi pointed at me, itu, cucu saya yang kasi, kalau mau, mintak sama cucu saya itu. I froze when everyone looked at me. I WAS SPEECHLESS. Then Ummi laughed. -.- But what's that supposed to mean sia?

I've realized a lot of things after last night. :(

Note to self: Memorize Salawat Taj and read everyday, 10 times after every prayer.

These days everybody wants to find out how the story ends
So we say nothing is a possibility if you don't got your friends
And I know as time goes but we're never gonna pretend
Cause you and me will always be friends

No comments:

Post a Comment