Sunday, July 25, 2010

.....

My 2nd boyfriend!! So sad I don't have a picture with him. :(

I miss the melayus from W35F. I was watching the Live In Texas videos despite the time (11.41!) but I just missed those days so much. When paying attention in class didn't matter, when everyday was all about having fun, when there'll be funny, lame, make-you-laugh-till-you-shit-your-pants MSN convos during class, when Syai is forever pulling his pranks on me, when break times are with the malay girls, when there'd always be taupok sessions, when it was laughters and screams and joy each day, when it was looking forward to more the next day, when it was watching him secretly and getting caught by Maisarah Kamal, when it was interrogation sessions by Syai, when it was just secretly crushing on him for 2 months, when it was those shy glances, when it was secretly watching his laptop screen, when it was tolerating Syai's teases, when it was playing with Eunice's hair everyday, when I'll always laugh everyday no matter how bad my night before was, when we'd make fun of Programming faci, when we interviewed each other during formal week, when I'd run around with my camera to keep memories for all of us, when it was Kak Siti this and Kak Siti that, when Syai would always make my day, when Maisarah would always tease me about him, when Eunice wiggled her eyebrows at me when she found out about the 2nd couple of W35F, when it was all so.....happy back then.

The list could go on and on. I remember every detail, every feeling I had. I miss you people. Period.

I'm really thankful I have memories like all of you for my first semester in poly. I'm really happy that I get to meet people like you guys. Keep in touch always, ya?

Submitted Assignment already, weee~~!! But will still update it from now on. When will I ever begin on the PP poster design? Tsk.

Nights, all. Hope you'll always be in the best of health. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment