Friday, July 16, 2010

Almost Lover

I want you to smile like you used to. I think N level is giving you stress you don't realize you're under. Hmm...

I wanna share a story here. :)

So A is a guy, B is a girl. Early 2009, A started texting B. B was in love with another guy, C, but B still text A, in order not to seem rude. There was once where A sort of asked B to go into a relationship with him. But B rejected. They still text each other anyway. Then one day, C broke B's heart. They're not even in a relationship, by the way. C had led B on. So B cried one day in school, and happened to pass by the art room, in which A was in. When A saw B crying, he rushed out of the art room, even though there was a teacher in the room conducting the lesson. (This part damn sweet. It's very rare for a guy to leave important things to do, just for you.) A comforted B, even though he didn't know what was upsetting her. Later on in the year, B realized what a jerk C was, and eventually started to like A. There came a day when A decided to try again and confess to B that he liked her. And B told him that she liked him too. But they didn't go into a relationship. I dunno why. But they did go out together; like play bowling, eat ice-cream, feed horses and whatnots. Things that allow them to spend time with each other. Unfortunately, when A received his N level results, he did not text B. For a while. Then, he told B that he had to go to ITE, and B was secretly afraid that he would fall in love with someone else there. They still text each other, but one unfortunate day, A said something that pissed B off. B realized that they both had nothing in common with each other. But B was okay with it. Then, A completely stopped texting B. They did not even MSN anymore. So as the days pass by, even though B misses A, she just continued with her life without him. Months went by, B developed a small crush on another guy, D, quite forgetting about A. But her feelings for A had never vanished completely. Until one day, she saw A on the bus. They text each other again, but A said something that made B realize again that they had nothing in common. But she cannot forget how they used to do things together, what they used to be. (I call it almost lovers.) After B got over that, she bumped into him again a few days after. He greeted her politely, but then had nothing else to say. B was hurt, and started to miss what they used to be, so she cried and cried and cried. She just wouldn't stop crying! & so, that ends our story.

I think he lost feelings for her. I don't wanna tell her that though. She'll most definitely cry again. I've never seen her break down this bad over a guy. For the first time, I felt so helpless. There's nothing I can do to make her feel better. Sighh.

I just remembered Ummi Aisyah is coming to Singapur (!!!) next week!! Yaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!! The maulid will be at Boon Lay, bummer so far. Tsk. Hope she stays over at our house! Hee. This makes me miss Idruz and Zein. I was watching videos of Idruz and Zein just now, sooooooo adorable la sia!! Hahah. Oh wells. I'll post a video of Idruz one day. His cheerfulness makes you laugh and smile. Heh heh.

Shucks, FTT tomorrow. Dieeee~~~~

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should have known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

No comments:

Post a Comment