Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cibai, module selection not successful.
No classes for next semester, fuck it!
Stupid RP system, fuck it!!!!!!!

Bersabar, Faz.

Finally talked to Ummi Aisyah last night.
I feel slightly better.
I think it's all meant to be.
& she's super funny when it comes to joking around with her.
I love her to bits.
I'm gonna have to trade free after-school days with maulids for next week.
Up till Friday 'cause Ummi goes back to Indonesia on Friday morning.
:(
:(
:(

I felt calmer after going for all these maulids.
& I'm halfway through memorizing Salawat Taj.

If tomorrow happens, then my niat would be put into play mode.
For the rest of my life.

Everyone except you, is supportive.
It was not in my intention to give you pressure just because I'm doing it.
So don't make me feel terrible, because this is the only right decision I've made in my entire life.
& I feel good about it.
& nothing you say or do will make me change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment