Sunday, August 1, 2010

April Rain

It was sucha cold day today. The winds were so strong! & the cold was like, really, really super cold it could pass as winter! & it was for the whole day! It's 8.42pm right now, and the cold is still the same cold this afternoon. What has come over the weather this days??

I feel really good right now. Better than I ever have in days. This is a good sign. I feel........... changed. So now is the time to catch up with all I've lost.

I really need to clean up my study table. I have so much stuff in there that I keep because of the memories. I should go to Ikea one day to get some boxes or something. Really need some organization at my table. Anyway, my mum gave me the berkat gift she got from the jemputan just now. It was a small jewellery box, super antique and Peranakan-ish, so I decided to use it for my brooches. Haha.

Yes, this is the decision I've made months ago. It is only now that I've pushed the play button. This is something I feel really good about, it's like, finally, I'm doing the goddamn right thing in my goddamn complicated life. & I am really so thankful that my family is so supportive of this decision I've made. They helped me in every way they can; lending me what I need, teaching me whatever styles that fit etc. & I have friends too who gave advices and stuff. Seriously can't thank you guys enough! Ku sayang korangs! :)

Yet, there are some who may take some time to adapt to the change. I guess that can't be helped. I like it this way, so I'll have it this way. Just get used to it kay?

Eh awak, lepas ni ngaji joms! Hahahahahahah.

Let's just take it sloooooooooooooooow and steady, yeah?

Note to self: Next time you go Arab Street, bring SOMEONE! Or you'll look like a dumb fuck walking around in circles like a lost dumbass. Sheesh. (Orang first time beli tudung kat sane. :p)

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb. (Did I just write that? :/)

How does it feel when all you're counting on is scatterbrained
Every wind that you have sailed upon, a hurricane
Every summer you have seen was filled with april rain
It doesn't get easy, don't you know

No comments:

Post a Comment