Sunday, June 20, 2010

W35F = HEARTS

Damn, I just miss you guys a lot this weekend. I don't know why.
Reuben and Sam! Please organize a gathering soon.
You guys are the best at organizing.
Meet up soon yeah?!
Make sure!
& these two as well, most definitely.
But well, times have changed.
You just gotta move on, right?
No matter how much life can hurt you, you have to keep going forward.

But before it's too late, or if anything should happen,
I just want you guys to know that I love you all.
For changing my life, for being there for me, for being my first friends in RP.

Not only for W35F, but the rest of you who know me and vice versa.
I love you for whatever you've done for me, be it small or huge.
No matter how small a thing you've done, just know that it made a big difference in my life.
Just so you know.
:)

Life without friends is meaningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment