Monday, May 10, 2010

KPAK BING BING!!!!!!!!!

I had my conversation with him.
The conversation I wanted, so called sweet revenge.
(But it wasn't as bad as the way he did to me back then. Tsk.)

But anyway, I think it's the greatest news I've heard this week.
Seriously, Syai, aku happy banget untuk kau.

Tak sia-sia tolong orang walaupun akhirnya unsuccessful
Tak sia-sia kene merajok dengan orang tu sampai sebulan lebih
Tak sia-sia kene campak botol (eleh, eksyen, haha!)

[Nampaknye macam aku kene kan kau balik eh, Syai? Haha.]

After watching you go through the disappointments you've had,
after trying to help you through them all,
giving you my opinions and advices,
even though now we may not be as close as before,
I'm really happy for you right now because you deserve it.
Told you before, never give up and everything you've gone through will be worth the ride.
You helped me alot, now it's your turn to be happy.

So treasure her alright?
Saaaaaaampai betol-betol kpak bing bing!
Hahahahha, korang cute sey tadi.
Last long kay!!

I'll never forget how you started my love story.
Now you're having yours, I wish you everlasting happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment