Friday, May 7, 2010

9 months ago

I just feel like getting some things off my chest right now. So, here's another part I like from The Pact by Jodi Picoult. Finally finished it, though I must say the ending surprised me as hell.

'Do you know,' Chris said softly, 'what it's like to love someone so much, that you can't see yourself without picturing her? Or what it's like to touch someone, and feel like you've come home?' He made a fist, and rested it in the palm of his other hand. 'What we had wasn't about sex, or about being with someone just to show off what you've got, the way it was for other kids our age. We were, well, meant to be together. Some people spend their whole lives looking for that one person,' he said. 'I was lucky enough to have her all along.'

Right now, it feels just like that. Have you ever loved someone so much that sometimes it hurts too? Especially when that someone has done so many things for you, changed you into a better person, taught you so many things about life that you see it in a different, clearer light now. & sometimes, you feel like you don't deserve that person because they're much too good for you.

Well, he was that person. Ahmad. If it wasn't for him, I think I would never be who I am now. I'd probably be crumbling somewhere, I dunno.

But yes, the past month, I discovered a feeling new to me. Jealousy. It struck me as odd that it came now instead of way back. It's not wrong to feel jealous kannn, cemburu tandanya sayang. But I wonder why, it's been so long since I felt jealous when it comes to something like this, so much that it was new to me. Ye la, boyfriend aku sekarang makin handsome, siape tak insecure kan? HAHA.

The past 9 months had many, many ups and downs, and definitely, a handful of arguments. Through it all, it made us learn so much about patience, strength and whatnots. Most importantly, he makes me love him even more. It's a different feeling each day, I don't know how to explain it.

Hmm, enough said. I'm probably disgusting you. Hahaha. It's not often that I blog about this kind of stuff anyway. 9 months. How time flies. Reminds me of the good old W35F days.

Guess I should go sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment