Friday, May 7, 2010

I Swear This Time I Mean It

Chillax was a blast! Insanely awesome and nothing like Kirana. I even dared to joget during Bima Kurda. Hahah. & Wilujeng, ohmygawd, I had such a peaceful sleep after the whole thing was over. Imagine eh, one month++ of worrying that my Wilujeng on bonang sucked and then, during the show, I was so sure the mallets will slip from my hands because they were sweating so much but hey, seeing the guys from W35F at the top of the studio, as well as the rest of GNK around me, I think that was what kept me going. How insanely awesome izzaaaatttt?? I had so much support from GNK and gawdd, I have you guys to thank especially Fazlin aka twin sister, who rapped Wilujeng and Ayun-Ayun with me backstage on bump-in day and actual day just so I can feel better and forget about being nervous. The weight in my heart is gone, and gawd, it felt so goooooood~~! Majuuuuuuuuu GNK!!!

Thank you to all who made Chillax possible: Committee, TRCC, CAP, Rafi as photographer. & also to the small group of people I invited to come down: Reuben, Bernard, John, Hazlinda, Delphine and Siew Ying. A million thank yous to you guys!! Seeing the studio filled like that made the trainings all worthwhile. Love you guys!

Happy 9th, baby! :D
(My mummy says I look like hantu in makeup. T.T)

The second thing that made my morning. :)
Surprised me awesomely. Had a good laugh.
Thanks, you guys! :D

Have a great weekend ahead, y'all !!
Take care and be safe always. :)

You could crush me
Please don't crush me
'Cause baby I'm a dreamer for sure
And I won't let you down
I swear this time I mean it

No comments:

Post a Comment