Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Way I Loved You

HAHAHA.

Today was awesome, despite being constantly bullied by Ahmad, but that's okay, 'cause he had fun. That's all that matters. Right, boobs? :p

Can't wait till Thursday. Breakfast with Natasha before going for CSS Sports Day has been a tradition for 5 years now, I think. Awesome, man, way awesome. & she gets all excited (just like she used to) about DARK. Heh. The feeling that I thought I lost has returned: making this girl happy. Great, those days are all coming back to me now.

I shall not emo (I don't think I was going to anyway). I have to wake up early tomorrow soooo, toodles! :)

And it might be wonderful
It might be magical
It might be everything I've waited for,
A miracle
Oh, but even if I fall in love again
with someone else
It could never be the way I loved you

No comments:

Post a Comment