Monday, March 8, 2010

I don't know why, but I feel bad for my parents. I haven't been a good daughter, to be honest, I haven't been a good anything. I just wanna do things I wanna do and I don't care if people disapprove. & that's what I hate about me.

I wish I could be a better person.

Maybe I deserve all that's happening to me.

I miss Farhan and Fatimah so much right now. But sometimes, when you realise that you actually love someone, it's too late for regrets 'cause they're gone. I tried calling their handphones but that bastard had their phones with him. (Maybe I shouldn't call him that 'cause he used to be my uncle but after all we did for him and he repayed us this way, I don't wanna call him uncle.)

I just wish I cherished them, showed them I cared.

I just wish things could be different.

I just know that the next time I see them, I'll cry.

When my sis told me about her dream of them, she cried. We cried together, actually. Gawd, I miss them.

It's too late.

I wish I was older. I wish I had a car. I'd drive with Sisto and pick them up myself. Then we'll go out and have a cousins-day-out, something that I haven't done in a long time.

I know they won't be able to see this, but I hope they miss us as much as we miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment