Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby

Explored more of the West side today with Ahmad. Bus-ed down to a place he calls "Superbowl" and had breakfast at Mac's. No, wait. Breakfast for him, lunch for me. His lucky ass got him a breakfast set (the last order!), while I had to buy the EVM. Tskkkk. I was soooo looking forward to a McGriddles. (Never mind, tomorrow with Nats, can get the Deluxe set, wooohooooo!) But that ain't all, peeps, that ain't all.

After breakfast/lunch, we went in to Superbowl. Thought of playing one game but ended up playing pool. Kak Lynn played her first pool game when she was 16, while I played mine at almost 19! How saddddd is my life. (& not forgetting the part where I only knew what BLOWJOB meant when I turned 18 and a day old. Tssskkkkkkk.) So anyway, our dearest Ahmad taught me how to play. I gotta admit, playing pool on the computer was ALOT easier. But! It was still fun. & funny, somehow. I still can't get over how ticklish he is. And....................*jengjengjeng*










I WON THE FUCKING GAME! FIRST TIMER SIOLLLLLLLLLLL.

Hahahaha. Okay la, he did ignore some rules of the game since I was a first timer. But stillllll. I won. But that ain't all, people, that ain't all.

Here's my favourite part of the day:

I FREAKING PRANKED AHMAD AGAINNNN!!!!!

Whooooo, I feel good, so gooood, so gooooood. Weeeeheeee. I hid his laptop charger while he was busy playing drums with Rasydan and Syai in the gamelan room after training. And boy, you should have seen his face. Damn stressed, damn panicked, absolutely priceless, I almost couldn't bear to watch him. &! I put up a pretty good act too. "Mane you letak? Haiyooooh!" without smiling! HAHAHAHAHA. I love these past 2 days, man.

Gotta sleep early. Have to leave DARK for another time. Meeting NatsyYowsy at 6.15 @ White Sands so I shall hit the sack nowssssss. Goodnight, people!

And I was like
Baby baby baby oh
Like baby baby baby no
Like baby baby baby oh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment