Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sweet Caroline

& I got my Starbucks with Nats today. Woooohooo! Gossip/catchup session @ Tamp Starbucks. A Venti Frappe = one meal. Kenyang giler sey. Hahahaha. Sports Day was hot! &... Mr. Jason Leong!!! = HOT! + Mr. David = DOUBLE HOT! Hahaha. But anyway, I am so gonna run for the CCA race next year. I am confident that I WON'T win (hahahaha!) but at least, run once for my favourite CCA. I think I went a few shades darker after sitting in the sun today. Greattttt. Tskk.

My 400D came home to me like this. So cute! Hahaha. Like a Christmas present, just transparent wrapping paper. After taking out the plastic, I actually kissed it and SMELLED it. My camera has this nice camera smell that I absolutely love. Okay, you may find that weird, but come on! It's my first camera, and photography was my first love (not forgetting piano)!

I'll upload the video of Natasha another time. Heh.

Oh sweet caroline
Good times never seem so good
I've been incline
To believe it never would

No comments:

Post a Comment