Sunday, March 14, 2010

This lil girl merajok with me just now when I pulled the coffee table and her toe tersepit. She cried and kicked like crazy at me. & all I did was laugh cause it was so cute! I wasn't bullying her or being mean but, it's just so cute. HAHAHAHA.

Okay, here's one weird thing. I was so busy yesterday that I can't even remember what I did on Friday now. Wow.

Mum's dessert corner was beautiful. It makes all our hard work worth it. Thank God it's over. Crazy work on a Saturday, all the way till 2am, for 300 pieces for 10 items. EACH. & Mum going crazy every moment, and Dad being affected, and Farah was surprisingly helpful. THANK GOD THE OTHER FAMILY WENT KL. Good thing that they left their maid behind, we had an extra pair of hands.

It's not over yet. We have a maulid this Tuesday at my house. The closing ceremony. AT MY HOUSE. Tskk. Well, it would have been better if Umi Aisyah was around but oh wells. End of the year then. I don't know why, I just wanna meet her. After last night's breakdown. THANKS, NATASHA YOW HISHAM for those words. It somewhat made me feel better.

At least Tueday's menu isn't alot. Just around 30 pax coming over. Will be nice to see the lot of makciks, even though makciks are not my thing. HAHA. At least they're familiar. Not like the kanchiong ECP ones. Okay, shall not start on that.

I'm gonna go. My sides and back hurts like crazy. I'm gonna go play piano while I still have the time. Toots!

P.S: Nats, DARK tonight. Watch your inbox. & I had a weird dream last night I sooo gotta tell you. &&! BRIDE WARS WAS AWESOME, MAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment