Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spent my whole Saturday with my beloved sister. Was supposed to accompany her study at Raffles Hospital Spinelli but the place was crowded so she decided to study at home instead. So we went around Arab Street. & we stumbled upon this Arabic cafe/boutique. Damn nice. I loved their sling bags, wanted to buy but not enough moolahs. :( We had refreshments there, Sis with her Strawberry Sizzle, and me with my Snow sundae. Weehee~!! Sis plans to go there every weekend. Well, that's okay, cause she has money. Me? I don't. Haha.


Nabilah blowing candles. Heh. Cute.
Our Earth Hour participation.
Got scared by Cik Jal TWICE in the dark.
Pffffffffffft.
He put the torchlight under his chin so he appeared like a ghost in the dark.
& both times, he was behind me and I was turning around.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Gonna go find my Deathly Hallows book.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment