Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kelsey

I love manja cats as much as I love manja babies.
Ni aku punye Boboy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heeeeeeeeee!!! :D
Dream on ah, Faz.

Anyway, been doing good with the posters. Mirah and me decided to each do our own as many as we can, with whatever designs, then we'll just present it to the rest and they'll just pick which one they think is nice enough. Penat tau. Tsk.

Okay, to tell you the truth, I just finished ngaji-ing with my dad like, 5 minutes ago. All of a sudden he messaged me, "Kaklong nak mengaji qur'an tak bring to abah room after u solat maghrib'. Cute pe! Hahaha, and so we ngaji-ed. Sisto was right, when you ngaji with my dad, you can't move on to the next ayat UNTIL you get the former one right, as in the dengung and 'HAH' (from your dada) and whatever. I was sweating away. Haha. But it was good, kind of nice somehow. :)

My morning was great. No further explanation needed. Thanks, dear. :)

Kelsey makes me dance all over again till my sides hurt. Best ahhhhhhh.

Now it's gonna get harder
And it's gonna burn brighter
And it's gonna feel tougher, each and every day,
So let me say that I love you,
You're all I've ever wanted,
All I've ever dreamed of to come
And yes you did come

No comments:

Post a Comment