Sunday, April 4, 2010

Before I do a proper update, I would like to dedicate a post to a special someone.
Siti Fatimahtuzzahrah.
& as I look through the hard disk with pictures of her
I can't help but cry a little
Because the truth is, I really do miss her.

The last day of 2007
We counted down to 2008 together :)
Her birthday celebration in April 2009
Around the last time we ever saw her and her bro
I look fugly but this was in 2006
She was flying off to Hong Kong or something with her family
Well, back when her family was still a complete one
& well, my point is,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR GIRL!
Even though I'm a day late.
Even though I know you won't be reading this.
Even though I don't know when is the next time I'll see you again.
Even though there is no way we can contact you, 'cause of your dad (_l_)
Just know that we all still love you, and we miss you dearly.
After everything life has put you through, and your brother as well,
I hope that the life you're living now is better than the past.
You deserve that. :)

May you always have success in whatever you do
May your past serve as a lesson to you so that the same mistakes will not be repeated
& may Allah always protect you and your brother.

Much loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment