Tuesday, March 23, 2010

KepadaNya

I kinda like it when he's serious, 'cause it's very rare to see him serious.
(Though now it's more frequent cause he's VP.)
But I also don't like it when he's serious, 'cause he looks bloody fierce.
& it's not like the person I fell in love with.
Just honest thoughts. :)

The whole bus trip home, I had a self-reflection on my life. How it is with my own hands that I made it the way it is now. & before I change the way it is, I have to first change myself. Be a better person than I am now. 'cause lately, the maulids (and a lil advice and "kata mutiara" from my maid) have made me look at my life from a different light.

Gawd, I think all these maulids and zikir lately are getting into my head. Especially after reading that Hajat book, even though my malay can't even save my life. Didn't even know what berbekam means. Tskk.

Have a lot of editting to do for the poster and program card so I shall not talk much. Though I would very much like to add that the week started horribly. I worry constantly about my dad and I know he's just trying to be strong for us, because that's what dads do, right? But I can't help but worry. Even my mum's being strong in front of us. It's just one thing after another.

But hey, gotta suck it up right? What's the point of crying about how horrible your life is, when you yourself have the power to change it? & if we can't change it, guess we'll have to accept it. That's cobaan right? Just gotta bear in mind that others have it worse than me. Better be thankful for what I already have. :)

Wahai manusia, sedarlah dirimu
Hidup di dunia hanya sementara
Dekatkan diri padaNya

Biar terluka, hapuskan sangsi mu
Ialah petunjuk buat segalanya
Arahkan diri padaNya

No comments:

Post a Comment