Monday, March 1, 2010

Just The Girl

I look fugly. Never mind.
This is for the forever kambing loving girl - Ms. Hisham Natasha Yow.
I saw your LJ. LOLOLOLOL!!
& this is for her to have fun with Pasir's. :D

The girl is going Aussie tomorrow. :(((( Will be sending her off at T3, woman is going on the A380. We took our jump shots with its baby, A330, and now she'll be taking the mother-plane. She has one lucky ass. First Melbourne. End of the year: Florida, New York, Miami and whatnot. Bye!

HAHAHA. Just kidding.

Had a great time with her at the park. Time with this girl is never not fun. & she keeps saying tsunami this and tsunami that, just because it was low tide. Ohhhhh, Pasir Ris beach is the most disgusting beach everr. Sheeesh.

Okay, I'm so tired now. I'll end with a..... NEH-NEH-POK! *inside joke* HAHAHAHAH. Omg, cannot tahan. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

'cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off my feet
& I can't help myself, I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery, she's too much for me
But I keep coming back for more
She's just the girl I'm looking for

P.S: I miss Eric Dill in Click Five. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment